How it works:
- May to September, central areas of Brazil may be affected.
- Rainy season:
- South, south-east: November to March.
- North-east: April to July.
What to do:
- Travel at the “right” time to the “right” place
- Media reports, weather forecasts
- Reacting to one:
- Wildfires: make yourself seen (e.g. spread out something large and bright), find shelter with little vegetation, stay low to avoid smoke.
- U.S. Department of State travel advisory
- UK Government foreign travel advice
- Government of Canada travel advisory
- Australia Government travel advice