How it works:
- Hurricanes: June to November, unlikely to affect Barbados.
- Earthquakes: as Barbados is in an active seismic zone, it may be affected by tremors.
- Volcanoes: underwater volcano ‘Kick’em Jenny’ that is 5 miles off the coast of Grenada is a potential threat.
What to do:
- Barbados is actually one of the countries least likely to be affected by a natural disaster.
- Travel at the “right” time to the “right” place
- U.S. Department of State travel advisory
- UK Government foreign travel advice
- Government of Canada travel advisory