How it works:
- Not much to look out for, except potential heavy rains in spring/summer causing local flooding.
What to do:
- Travel at the “right” time to the “right” place
- Media reports, weather forecasts
- Travelscams.org’s Travel Safety Monitor (TraSM) can track and alert you on natural disasters, severe weather and more so you don’t have to spend time tracking them. Click to learn more.
- U.S. Department of State travel advisory
- UK Government foreign travel advice
- Government of Canada travel advisory
- Australia Government travel advice