This is just a ‘be aware post’ as I had my bag stolen on a night bus from Mui Ne to Hoi An.
From start to finish this company was terrible: HANH CAFE ?
1. No room for our luggage underneath as they were transporting lots of boxes
2. They let kids run on the bus when we stopped; they were looking for stuff to steal (little shits). Thankfully we was awake then.
3. The police stopped the bus, but we was stopped for over 2 hours. Not sure what went on there.
4. The guys that work here are pretty aggressive and rude.
5. To top it off, when I was asleep a guy decided to think it was fun to steal my bag. I’m a confident girl who isn’t putting up with shit like that, so I screamed the whole bus down and thankfully I see it when he was trying to get off (had literally everything in,passport, cards etc).
Just letting you know so hopefully you can avoid, usually VBH use them too! I’ve informed Vietnam Backpackers too of what happened.