How it works:
- A well-dressed Italian introduces himself as an Italian designer or someone who works for Armani and is here for a trade show.
- He then asks you for directions to the airport.
- To thank you, he offers you a discounted price on leather jackets which he has left over from the trade show and does not want to bring back.
- He will even add in time pressure to make you buy as he claims to be rushing to the airport.
- These jackets are simply, cheap knock-offs.
Places to beware:
- Anywhere (e.g. Toronto; Vancouver; Calgary; Brantford; Mississauga)
What to do: