How it works:
- Also known as the pea game or trilero game. To win, you bet which one of three cups contain a ball (or three shells containing a pea), after they are switched around.
- There is a bunch of people here, who are all part of the same gang. One switches the cups, one plays the game, three to five act as onlookers, and one is on the lookout for police.
- They will make it seem easy to play by having the accomplice win. If you play, they will use a sleight of hand trick to take the ball out at the final shuffle, and put it back under whichever cup you did not choose when opening it.
- As a spectator, accomplices may also pick your pockets.
Places to beware:
- Stockholm: Gamla Stan (Stockholm Old Town), Drottninggatan
What to do:
- Avoid, you will never win.