How it works:
- Situation: not technically a scam, but a borderline one due to the intention to mislead.
- Opening: you may encounter small shops with the word “museum” in their name selling anything from cheese, vodka to tulips.
- Set-up: most do not have real heritage, and are simply commercial shops selling average products at inflated prices.
Places to beware:
What to do:
- Head to reputable shops instead.
- Alternatively, GetYourGuide (best day tours platform in Europe) has some shopping tours.