How it works:
- There are jade shops which sell fake or low quality jade at inflated prices.
- You may end up here as part of a tour and will watch a great show with Oscar worthy performances that they put up.
- Step 1: they bring you into the VIP room and give you a free gift.
- Step 2: next, a staff makes a mistake intentionally and gets scolded by the owner.
- Step 3: you are then given a friendship discount for that!
- Step 4: they then claim to have years of legacy and to have been patronised by big personalities.
Places to beware:
What to do:
- Learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff, or only visit licensed, reputable shops.