How it works:
- There are many unlicensed taxis (usually as Toyota Vitz and Honda Fit) which drive recklessly and do not have insurance coverage.
- Further, you can be overcharged or even driven somewhere to be robbed.
Places to beware:
What to do:
- Take official taxis: radio taxis such as Rixi Taxi.
- Photo: if you engage, take a photo of the car plate and the driver’s license.
- Alternatives: taxi booking apps (e.g. GTAXI) or day tour platforms like GetYourGuide (leading globally) with one transport option.