How it works:
- Most food places are fine, it’s generally just a few bad eggs around touristy areas that spoil it for the rest.
- Version 1: serving items which you did not order.
- Version 2: giving you a menu but then convincing you to order the ‘special’ which is priced exorbitantly but is not listed in the menu.
Places to beware:
What to do:
- Choose: reputable places (use food review apps like Monresto.net) and avoid those promoted by touts.
- Check: menu (prices, fine print), itemized bill, and do not eat what was not ordered.